Today is Friday, January 6th 2012. Yikes.
We are still here, alive and kicking.I am working diligently to get our life in order.
Our home organized...now for a scatterbrained lady, organizing this house takes much brain power.
We are enjoying this hot, California weather right now. Yup, it's been in the high 80's here. And yes it is January here as well. Hopefully it will calm down soon.
I got a fancy new camera for Christmas from my loving, generous, and gracious parents! It was a huge shock and I cried....like usual.
Here are some shots of the Kinsinator!
Here is a sweet one of her playing in a fountain after we indulged on a shack!
Christmas was so delightful, it's hard to say goodbye.
I just can't do it.
I still use my Christmas mugs and Kins still wears he Christmas jams.
I just can't quit you, Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment