Here is a super easy peasy lemon squeezy tutorial for you.
Really, though...hardly a tutorial. Just an idea.
I took some pictures for you.
Give any book a permanent bookmark.
Super duper easy!
Measure a piece of ribbon from the last page of the book, folded to the bottom of the book.
Glue one end of the ribbon on the very last page of the book with the longer part of the ribbon going up.
Then fold over and mark your page.
I added a cute little button so it would stay a little heavy.
See...easy.
I put these in a little journal for my MOPS table.
I know...what a silly "tutorial" but I just wanted to share with you!

2 comments:
Love it! I saw those little journals at Micheal's yesterday and thought about sprucing them up with Washi tape :)
not silly at all! I would've never thought of that, and now I'm off to add them to all my journals & notebooks! thanks!
Post a Comment