Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I have a gift for you Mrs. Milkie

So, today, I was picking up the kids from their lunch break, and all three of my boys come up to me and say (not in unison) "We have a gift for you Mrs. Milkie" I thought it was going to be a bug or lizard (they like to do that), so I was pretty hesitant...but I said "What is it?" All three of them lifted up their shirt sleeves and flexed their bicep muscles at the same time. After they did that, I couldn't stop laughing, they all just walked into the classroom...like it was any other day in the neighborhood. I had to take a picture of "my gift" Once the girls heard the word picture, they wanted to show me their muscles, so we have the boys and girls giving me their muscles as a gift....I love this job!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Elijah came home today and asked us if we wanted some tickets.
We didn't know what he was talking about. So he explained, while flexing his biceps, "tickets to the gun show!"

This post explains the recent fascination with muscles!