Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last Days at Creekside

This was my last week working as a first grade teacher at Creekside. It was truly bittersweet. I just love love love the kids in my class, they are so special to me. God poured His sweet blessing over me this year with this particular class. The whole year was a blast and we all grew so much. The kids went from babies into wonderful, hardworking students. They are so precious. Here are some pictures from the last events of 2008.Monday we began our last week with a traveling zoo. We saw a huge snake, and surprisingly, I didn't freak out...too bad.
Tuesday we had field day. My game to run was drip drip drench, which I didn't get any pictures of. But I did get this balloon popping race. So funny! I love how the balloon looks as Ashley is jumping on it.

Wednesday we had stuffed animal day and outside sports. We had some water balloon tosses, played Frisbee golf, and wiffle ball with the 2nd and 3rd grade class. After a morning of athletics we came in a played with our stuffed animal friends, ending the day with a project for Fathers Day~

Today (Thursday) was our very last day :( We had our final chapel and played some outside before our pizza party. All the parents were able to come and enjoy pizza and fellowship for one last time as a first grade class. It was such a great day. Thank you to all parents for your love, support and gifts. This has truly been a lifetime experience that I will never forget. I loved teaching your children, just loved it, and thank you for allowing me to do so. I WILL keep in touch and I hope you will also! blah....big cry baby!

















No comments: