Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kauai, Hawaii 3

I cannot describe how gorgeous Kauai was...now I haven't been to many places in my life, so maybe I am not the best judge, but this place was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. It almost brings tears to your eyes to see the beauty that God made.


The girls and I had a great time, we had so many funny memories...it was great. There was a clothing store called The Root, and we kept saying it with out the T at the end. It was driving Kate nuts....she would say "stop saying it like that...there is a T at the end....ROOOOOTTTT!" We would say it again...just because she is so cute having prego hormones and stuff. She is so feisty right now..its great.


This picture is in Hanalei, at the end of Route 56. This is the very end of the ONE main road going from one end to the other of the island. This was our favorite and we loved it here. I had clothes on for 1) sunburn on my shoulders, 2) done with bikini, 3) did I mention, done with bikini?



P.S. I am not in front of a green screen, that is actually Kauai, Hi. Those mountains actually look like that, and the water is really that color....so blissful!! Can i go back, now please?

1 comment:

Quyen said...

rawr!! i saw all your lovely photos in Kauai and I am STOKED! It looks sooo gorgeous, and I can't wait to be Mrs. Lynch, sitting on the beach with a Mai Tai, or whatever it is people drink on the beach :) Thank you for re-inspiring me about our honeymoon and wedding. It's an awful lot of work, and besides seing Mr. Spock in Star Trek, I needed a little pick me up and your photos and comment did the trick!