Below are some really funny pictures from Hawaii…I enjoy them, so maybe you will too.
The first one is of the talented Kate, practicing her balancing skills on Pretzel (Presley= Pretzel, that is what I always call the girl in her uterus) She was so proud that she can now balance a caffeine free coke on her baby bump.


Hello- Me at 5:45 am….I’m not ashamed
The first one is of the talented Kate, practicing her balancing skills on Pretzel (Presley= Pretzel, that is what I always call the girl in her uterus) She was so proud that she can now balance a caffeine free coke on her baby bump. 
This is Bethany Hamilton’s dog Hana, She is sooo cute. This was her first time surfing when I took the picture. She had never been on a board before, and she HATED it…she was soooo scared and would try to get off…the dog; yes I am talking about the dog…

Hello- Me at 5:45 am….I’m not ashamed

And here we have a humongous rock sitting next to me on the airplane home…it was giant, like the size of my whole eyeball…huge. So while she was sleeping I took a picture of it. Sneaky sneaky, very stealthy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment