Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 years

Instead of doing my last set of push ups, I will write about this weekend! Our 3 year anniversary was on the 9th and we went on a mini getaway to San Diego, Mission Bay!!! So stinkin fun!!! We got a killer deal on the Hilton resort and just had a blast.

We went to the pool a lot!



We slept in, we roller bladed



We ate cheap food, we played the smallest 18 hole golf course alive!



We did our bible study on our balcony



We just did a whole lot of relaxing and enjoying the time together!!

@@@side note@@@

My fitness plan is really working! Especially the push ups! I am repeating week 1 because I struggled during the first week and now it's not a struggle at all. Fo example, when I dis the initial test I was dying after four pushups an now a week and a half later I can easily do 8, then i struggle. CRAZY!!! I'm so excited! So far Brittany and Natalee have joined Jessica and I. Still wanna try??? It works, at least for me!!!




Isn't her face classic??? She looks sheepish!

Done side noting!

No comments: