Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Revamp T-shirt



Here is another of my revamp t-shirts, this one is cute! I got this t-shirt from Kohl's for $3.20. Can't beat that! I thought I would try to spruc it up a little with some flower yo yos.

Before








After




Fun, new cheery summer T .

Props to Sara the iPhone photographer!!

3 comments:

:-) said...

Totally fun!!

Katherine said...

So cute, Nicole. You are so creative! and what a bargain hunter you are!

Julee Huy said...

You are SO funny! I love the things you do with fabric. Jessica loves (ed), What happened to it? Anyway, I was trying to say that Jessica loves her nursing blanket and then I realized that I haven't seen it in a while! :) Maybe it's in the laundry.

I used to have boxes of fabric because I loved it so much, but I went on a cleaning out frenzy and had to get rid of most of it. 5 kids really does prevent sewing... especially for someone like me who doesn't know how.

:)

Hi!