Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Easy Onsies

My friend Tess is raising money for breast cancer. Her and a team of others are getting together to walk in the avon walk for breast cancer and in an effort to raise money she was doing a silent auction. Of course i wanted to help her out! I put together a fun basket of baby boy items. There was a carseat tent, burp clothes, pacifier leash and these onsies.

I just love how they turned out and they were super easy and fun to make!
I love how the guitar came out.

All you need is a washed onsie, heat and seal for the guitar, fabric, and an idea. I drew the guitar on the back of a piece of heat and seal then applied the fabric, cut it out, ironed it on and sewed around. AND YOUR DONE. Super fun and easy.