Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Reality: Hair

This might be lame.
Oh well.
This thought came about because I have some friends, who can walk out of the shower, leave the house and their hair dries flat and nice.

That is sooooo not my reality.

This is my reality:This is my hair. After it has air-dried from a shower.
Its large.
No, I do not use voluminizing or enhanced body shampoo.
It's wavy and awkward and not smooth.

If I do not have time to blow dry or flat iron or curl, this mane gets pulled back into a messy bun.

Here is my mane, tamed:After flat iron took control.

So, for all of you lovelies that can just let your hair dry and it looks flat and smooth and soft... good on you. GOOD ON YOU. Enjoy your hair.

At least my hair holds a curl without any product. naner, naner, naner. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your hair is amazing!!! I wish I had volume like that! it doesn't hold a curl for the life of me! But you know what they say curly hair wants strait, strait hair want curly!

Adrienne said...

Your "untamed" hair looks great to me.