... a dining room table...or is it a sewing table? I mean I have had my sewing machine on it for months and months now? We haven't eaten a lick of food on it for even longer. It's a mess with everything but plates and serving dishes... it looks like a dining room table underneath all that work. What chaos.
Welcome to my brain!
{Before}
{After}
Aww, there it is, much better. I knew it was a dining room and not my sewing room. I moved back into my sewing nook, finally. When I was pregnant, I had grown too big for my little 6'x9' sewing space. I would turn and my butt would knock something over and my belly would do the same. I felt like I couldn't breath, let alone sew or cut fabric. So I moved to the dining room. It was big and roomy and just what I needed.
Here is the sweet center piece, up close. The little white bird was purchased from Michael's Crafts on sale for $2.00, The yellow candle was a gift from a co worker, the thing holding the napkins and forks is a vintage lunch box given to me by my dad, and the yellow pedestal bowl is from Crate and Barrel but found at Goodwill for $3.00. And those cuties were the best cuties I have ever had! They were gone in two days. Yum-o!
2 comments:
so so cute & simple!
Picture #1 looked like fun
Picture #2 looked elegant
Picture #3 looked like I wanted to come over and borrow your stuff (bargains, too I must add!)
Post a Comment