Monday, March 28, 2011

...Just some silly

I was behind this truck while driving to cc roo last week.  It made me laugh.

Also, this week... Someone put raincoats on these two statues.  Bad picture, but you get it.


I took this picture of my strange child, while in Walmart the other day, desperately searching for a gray polka dot fabric, Joann's didn't have any, so for a quick trip I went to Walmart.  They had it!!
PS. those are not her top teeth you see, but a PUFF.  She is a silly child.

And last...I found this beauty at Forever 21 and I HAD to try it on for a picture opt.  No, you will not see me in this hot little number at Creative Estates.  I cannot believe it was actually for sale.  Don't I look super trendy and high fashion?  I mean commmon, HELLO thighs and hips, like we couldn't see you enough before...
Just some silly for your Monday. Smile!

5 comments:

James & Aimee said...

I've seen those statues with scarfs on before! :)

Kristen said...

Oh friend, I love you and your sillys. Having a longggg morning and you made me laugh. Thanks!

TessBenson said...

Your so super fun! ilove it!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

I can't believe you're making fun of the jumpsuit I'm wearing right now.

;)

You're adorbs.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Um....you have to wear that jumpsuit to CE! LOL - crazy!!