Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  It's a chance to keep myself accountable in the getting-ready-for-the-day-department, instead of spending all day in jammies or sweats. So here are a couple pictures for your viewing pleasure!

This outfit was worn to my Thursday morning bible study
Long sleeve T- Target
Yellow Tank- Old Navy
Sweater- Forever 21
Jeggings- Target
Boots- Local boutique
*photo taken in the Target dressing room*

White T-shirt- Kohls
Striped Blouse- Target
Gray Sweater- Nordstroms
Flower Broach- OliveBlue
Earrings- Forever21
Ring on Camera Hand- Tiffanys Co. (from amazing friends for my college graduation, 6 years ago, yikes!

Close up of Flower Broach

I could not get a good face picture, so here I am, face-less.
Purple Tank- Forever21
Turquoise Ruff Tank- Made by ME
Refashioned Jeans- Target (refashioned by ME)
Wedding Ring- Give to me by DANIEL
*Towel in the bathroom- Homegoods on clearance!*

Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the picture taking and the dressing nicely. Thanks for reading! xoxoxo

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

too cute! love your ruffled tee. can't wait to squeeze you soon. ;)

TessBenson said...

your the tootiest!! That sounds dirty... I dont think your stinky!!! just uber cute!

meganluvsjewels said...

Love your outfits! So cute :) Can't wait to see you in person VERY SOON!