Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Shop

I have decided to open a Big Cartel shop.
There are pros and cons from both Big Cartel and Etsy.
Both are great in their own ways.

In the new shop I have all my, in-stock pouches.

You will find our newest edition The Mini.
These Minis' are 7x4 with two credit card/business card slots inside.
They are fully lined and padded and fit perfecting in both the regular and medium size Wrist Clutch.
The Mini Shab Modern Dot is available in the Big Cartel shop now!

I also have a ton of Medium Wrist Clutches and Regular Wrist Clutches.
Isn't this rainbow chevron to die for? It screams happy! Available here!

Many more options for you as well.

Big Cartel pros (so far): Easy listing page, shop display, monthly fee, shows you how many page views each day, shows you how many product views, and did I mention MONTHLY FEE!!

Etsy charges you a fee for each listing and then also if that listing sells as well as pay pal charging you if someone purchases through your shop. Big Cartel has a monthly fee, which varies depending on which plan you choose. I like this idea a lot.

Still testing out the waters, but so far, loving it.
I also still have my Etsy shop open and running with a few clutches in there.

2 comments:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

I've been researching storeenvy and bigcartel since we got back from Queen Bee! Not looking to rack up $40 in fees just to list all my 'ready to ship' items on etsy! I may be joining the ranks of bigcartel by the end of the week. Let me know how you like it!

jill funkhouser said...

We are a family in the process of adopting 1 or 2 children and are doing an online auction for a fundraiser. I am wondering if you would like to donate something for this auction. It will be held on September 16th on our blog below and will be open for 2 weeks. Our family blog is www.campfunk.blogspot.com
Thanks so much!
Blessings
Jill