Monday, October 10, 2011

Cabo!!

It has been a whirlwind of a month so far.
My hubs and I just got back from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

We went with three other couples and just had the best time possible!

We stayed at an all-inclusive resort, which if you haven't been, you must save all your pennies to go. It is just beyond fabulous. One price for your flight, ALL meals, ALL beverages, hotel room, and some amenities.  It's similar to a cruise, just without the sea sickness.  I recommend you go!!!

 Daniel and I by one of the pools with the ocean in the background!

All of the ladies, dressed up for a nice dinner!!


Our hotel room, patio! Yes, it's in the pool!! I'm telling you, save your pennies!!

Our hotel. It was beautiful and lovely. 

We were so blessed to be able to celebrate Daniel's birthday in Cabo this year. He had a great time! At the Birthday dinner, a delicious Japanese Restaurant! He's a little red, don't ya think?

Have you ever been to Cabo? 
What hotel(s) have you stayed at?

4 comments:

Patty said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! Saving my pennies for when we are back stateside. I would love to go to Cabo. What hotel is that?!?!?

Diana said...

Nicole, would love details on the how and where of the booking process... we need to save for a vacation, and if you have some insight into where we could do it, I would love it. I know it was a grown up event for you, but would you consider it family friendly with older kids? All 10 and up.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Your poor hubby got so red! We have been to Cabo, but it was just a stop on a cruise (I love cruising!! No sea sickness for me) ;) Love your pretty dark green dress!

Jaime said...

You look gorgeous!! So fun!!