Monday, October 3, 2011

Sunset

What a time this is!
I feel like I'm being pulled in all different ways.
We are busy.

Kristen and I just got back from hosting a crafty weekend with a handful of our blogging friends.
We stayed up late, ate delicious food, sewed and crafted all day, went to the beach, talked and talked and talked.

Here's a little preview of the amazing sunsets we had.

 Walking to the beach to see the amazement that God created!

Pictured: Megan, Katie, Elizabeth, Amy, Kristen and Jacqui
We were missing one of our sisters, Ali.  She couldn't make it and it really wasn't the same without her. We missed her so much!! 
More on this weekend to come, but for now, just enjoy God's beauty.




3 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Glad you lovelies had such a great time!

amycornwell said...

Great snaps. What a fabulous time, I miss it already. xo

LittleGreenThread said...

I missed being there! Can not wait until I get to see you girls again.