Friday, March 2, 2012

Insta- Friday

I love Instagram.
It's so fun to post pictures of our day and see what other people are up to.

I like it most out of all the social media outlets.

Here's from our week...a simple week with my girl and hubby.

Again with the paper bag utensil holders.... Loved helping with my dear friend's shower.

K hates having her toe nails clipped, so this time I tried something new. I clipped one, then painted it. Clipped another, then painted it...she LOVED it and didn't move a muscle.  Success!!

Saturday was family date day! We went to breakfast, then to the park to play.  We saw llamas. At the park. A bunch of them. weird.

 
Someone got her first Mr. Potato Head.


Took K to Disneyland. It never got over 60 degrees and what I was wearing was not enough. I was shivering the whole time. Even contemplated buying an overly priced, cliche Disney sweatshirt... maybe just for a second.

went to the park with our neighbors.

Look at her. She makes my heart flutter.

Our week. The end. 

Linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged  

2 comments:

Patty said...

Adorable pictures! I tried to paint my daughters nails last night but she shook her head no. I guess she isn't ready hehe.

Lindsay said...

My parents' neighbors own FIVE llamas and Sadie is totally obsessed. Every time we go to their house, she asks to go see the "yamas." We even got to take them on a "llama walk" a few weeks ago. Oh my.