It's only appropriate we throw her a shower.
My three friends and I put together a sweet shower for our sweet friend.
Kate is one amazing woman.
She is loving, always positive, always encouraging and ALWAYS a good time.
We met long ago in a land known as "our early 20's"
She was dating her now husband and I was dating Daniel.
We became fast friends, then moved in together and shared a room.
Her and her husband were in our wedding and us in theirs.
We will be friends our whole lives.
It's just going to be.
I can tell her anything, even when she has a boogie.
I love her kid, soon to be kids, like they are my own.
She is a beautiful soul and the most graceful dancer...
She makes me cry every time I watch her "ballet" around the floor.
And here she is:
And here she is again, pregnant with Presley in '09. Doing the robot. In an airport.
And here is the shower:
And here we all are: the ladies behind the shower.
Roommates turned friends!! We were in Kauai for our other roommates wedding. It was the best time!






2 comments:
You guys did amazing! Great job!
Adorable shower! I have two old windows and I can never think of what to do with them! Love it on the table!
Post a Comment