Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring has Sprung!


Hi, and thank you for visiting our blog. Spring is finally here which means Easter, Spring Break, and Daniel's Graduation is right around the corner. We are going on a mini vacation to Las Vegas, NV right after Easter. We have not been away in a while and we are very excited to spend some time on the open road with the windows down, starring at the yellow dirt. Sounds splendid doesn't it? We are going to drive up to Hesperia and stay with my parents (Nicole) and then leave early the next morning for a fun-filled time in Las Vegas...the city that never sleeps... oh but that doesn't apply to us. We are going to sleep!


Time is just flying by! Daniel graduates with his Bachelors of Arts Degree in Business Marketing in May. He is a smarty-pants and graduating with honors as well as Suma Cum Lada... I am a very proud wife. We plan on having a little shindig for him so please keep that day open! I wonder what it is going to be like when he is not in school. I might actually get to see him every night. WOW!


We are having a great time being married and planning for the future. We love our home in Orange, and spend a lot of time making it look nice and comfortable. Daniel is still madly in love with his TV, and we still do not have Cable. I think that is quite funny. We have a nice TV with bunny ears....oh that Daniel broke last night by the way! So maybe we cant watch it, but at least we know it's there.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

How fun a week in Vegas. I am excited for you guys!