Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sleepy



It was a long night. Luckily Erin and Aimee invited me to hang out with them while Erin and I wait for our husbands to come home from Ohio. Aimee's husband was at work allllllll night long!!! Their flight got delayed a good dozen times and they sat and sat and sat waiting to leave that miserable airport. They finally left around 9:30 pm our time. I was thrilled and worried. Daniel was catching a cold and wasn't feeling well, so I was constantly praying for him to make it through the flight without and hiccups.

I left Erin's house around 12:30am and headed home, praying that I would not get into a car accident while my husband is not yet in California. Yes, I can be very paranoid at time, but God is working on that with me. I am aware of my problem. The first step to recovery is admitting. Anyways...I arrive at home, not knowing what to do. I am really tired, but really awake at the same time. Anxious for Daniel to walk through our door with a smile on his face. I decided to go to bed. I woke up at 3:45 am, with not a word from my husband, ok....I don't like this at all. I call him, no answer, I text him, no answer. Finally as I am in the middle for texting Erin, he calls. (Thank goodness, because I was feeling really bad about texting her at like 4 am, but i was very very desperate.) He was on the 22 freeway almost home....relief filled my soul. He came home and we went right to sleep, soundly!

NO MORE BUSINESS TRIPS!!! ANYONE WANT TO PROTEST ON THE STREET CORNER WITH ME?? ANYONE AT ALL?

1 comment:

Erin said...

I would of been up if you did text me cause that is the same time Ronnie walked through the door. :) Thanks for coming and hanging out it was a lot of fun.