Yeah! I started teaching First grade this week. My kids are so sweet and cute and cuddly! What a difference from last year seeing as I had kids that we pretty much the complete opposite. I have three girls and three boys in my class. They are all so adorable and well behaved. I was shocked to find them sitting quietly and working on their papers. I am use to yelling and arguing and complaining. But not this year!
One of the little boys in my class has a skin rash and has not been able to come to school yet. We are praying for him and ask that you do as well. His name is Elijah and he is just as cute and sweet as the rest of them.
I called the kids smart little cookies yesterday and they said, "we are not cookies, we are human beings." Oh, man, I guess I was terribly mistaken. We were doing some word games and three out of five slumped on the table and said in a very tired, dramatic tone" Can we do something else..." They make me laugh out loud and we have so much fun. I will keep a current post on all of the funny things they say through out the school year, so you can see all the fun I have at work!
Many Blessings to you!
1 comment:
Congratulations on your first week in school! May this be an easy year with much fun...as it has already started that way! Good Luck.
Post a Comment