
Wow...It has been crazy since I started teaching again. Crazy, but really fun. I have a great bunch of students this year. They are actually kind and sweet. NO more being mean and calling names and trying to make others cry....Just happy, squirmy little rascals, that fill up my day.
On top of working full time I am trying to start up a business of selling hand-made girl hair accessories. I started listing my bows on eBay but none were selling, so I was getting a bit discouraged. My great friend Jessica Harris cheered me up and convinced me to keep going and try to sell them at the Orange County Swap Meet this Saturday. So, if you have nothing better to do, come and check us out. Jessica is opening her own boutique and is selling Mac, Hanky Panky, Foot Petals, and Hollywood Fashion Tape. We are kind of like a mother/daughter boutique. I hope we do well. If you cannot make it you prayers are more than appreciated. I have already received two custom orders for bows. One lady would like five bows for her granddaughters school uniforms and the other wants custom bows for her daughters outfits. I cannot wait to see where the Lord takes this. I would love your support through prayer and encouragement...
If you know of any friend who would like some custom made bows tell them about me! I would love to spread this around.
Thanks for reading and until next time remember "Trust the Lord with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5&6. This is our bible verse for the week in first grade...I dare you to memorize it if you haven't already!

No comments:
Post a Comment