Thursday, December 13, 2007

Our Little Olive Pie!

Just a little update on our Olive...


She did great last night..no whining or crying, slept the whole night. She is my little shadow..everywhere I go she goes with me...if I am standing she is standing, if I am sitting she is sitting, and if I am laying down, she is laying down. She only likes to do her business on cold, hard cement, and doesn't like the feel of grass. She is into putting her bottom on things, whether it be a shoe, sweater or Daniel's leg, she likes to test it out by sitting on it. It is really funny. She is already answering to her name, Olive and she has learned how to maneuver the gate in front of the stairs to get down. I will put blankets over her crate to keep her warm and she will pull them throw the little crate holes so she can snuggle. Oh, man is she a snuggler....you are her best friend if she can just sit in your lap with you....anywhere!



Just some thoughts and traits of our little Olive Pie!

No comments: