So, I wanted to share a new little thing that I am doing, and trying to start up. There is this amazing place online called etsy.com. It is a place to sell all homemade things. I have made my own store there and am posting things to sell. I am very new still compared to a lot of the sellers on this site, but I hope to get better and hopefully get a great response.
I was really nervous to do this, because I didn't want to fail, I didn't want to find out that I am really not good at making things, and I didn't want to take a risk. I have decided to put all those negative feelings and thoughts aside and give it a whirl! So, here is my store, it is quite small to say the least but, I am looking forward to growing and seeing where this opportunity takes me! I would love your support through prayers and encouraging words, because really, my mind and attitude can be my biggest enemy!
www.oliveblue.etsy.com
There is also a link under my list of bloggers and other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment