
I have sold a few things this week and found a few things. First I sold the candle holders and so sweet-bunny plate to one of my dear friends. I am so glad someone will be able to enjoy those items. Then today, I sold my super-cute pea pod salt and pepper shakers on Etsy. Woooooo Hoooo....I love selling stuff...it's really fun. I just thought I would share my joy with you!


3 comments:
Yeah!! Go Nicole. I love your shop, I always go on there to see what you have added. Cute stuff!
I love my bunny plate and cute votives! Thanks, Nicole!
Have a relaxing spring break!
Yay for Etsy! I added you as a favorite seller. :) Check out my store when you have a chance! I have you to thank for my etsy-ness... I'd never heard of it before I saw your link on Facebook! www.thepaintedchef.etsy.com
Post a Comment