This week is my spring break!!! I was looking forward to this week and it is finally here and almost over..boo woo...Daniel, decided that he was going to take off Monday and Tuesday so we could spend some well-needed time together. We went to Las Vegas and stayed at the Mandalay Bay....It was absolutly beautiful. It was the such a beautiful room, with a great view of their pools and the strip....I was so happy. This hotel is really fancy and the whole trip Daniel kept saying.."well, you are a fancy girl." This is a running joke between us...(side note) this summer, we were shopping for cars and we went to a toyota dealership and looked around. A rather pushing and opininated sales guy came up to us and started showing us cars. I really liked this acura sedan (dont ask me what type, because I have no idea...it was the pretty one) so he opened the car and I sat in it. He said...I dont know if you guys would like this, it is pretty fancy....I looked at him and said, "Well, Im a fancy girl" So ever since that, Daniel has called me a fancy girl, and really though I am not very fancy...(end side note)



We had an amazing dinning experience on Sunday Night...best place we have ever been to by far....sensational...Its called the Foundation Room. Then we walked around the strip the next day and checked out all the unique hotels and their features....I relaxed by the pool, while Daniel relaxed in our super sweet room. BTW (by the way) the hotel had like 7 pools and one was a humungi pool with a wave machine in it. Oh and that pool is a beach, thats right, a beach with real sand and a shore....love love love it...I could have spent all day there.

Monday night we saw Mamma Mia! Love Love Love it! If you ever get a chance, do not let it pass you by...go see this musical...it was so entertaining and special. My friend went to school with "Sky" the boy in the play and he was amazing. I loved this so much....I still have the songs stuck in my head, and they are very welcome to stay.

This was probably the best vacation we have ever been on together. We really enjoyed relaxing and just being together without all the responsibilities in our life right now. We really needed a break to regroup and reconnect as a couple. It was really hard for us to leave on Tuesday because the hotel was so inviting and there was a maid to do all the cleaning, and because we had such an amazing time. However, we really missed Olive, and we raced home just to pick her up from grandma and grandpa Milkie's house....(thanks very much)

I highly recommend the hotel, restaurant, and show....thanks for reading...until next time...
4 comments:
So jealous!
WOW! Sounds like a ton of fun and you are a fancy girl and you both deserve a fun, fancy get-a-way!
I just noticed the tv in the bathroom!
Post a Comment