Friday, April 4, 2008

Etsy is Beautiful and I am getting a Hair cut

Well this week at Olive Blue....we had a great shipment of vintage quilts come in (shipment meaning, I picked up some stuff from my Dad..love you Mom and Dad) with some embroidered doilies and vintage aprons. The vintage aprons have yet to go up, because I need someone else to take those pictures. Anyways...we have sold three of those things. The vintage doilies were sold and a square quilt was sold. I get super excited when I sell anything on Etsy...I feel like a success. I know....its kinda weird, but it thrills me to the bone. I just like to share what is going on with all of you, I hope that is ok. Ahhh...the little joys in our lives, huh?

OH and I am getting a hair cut today...I am going pretty short, seeing that I like to try new things with my hair and that my husband likes my hair short and straight.... I will post some pictures of the new do, when it is finished.




Thanks for sharing in my joy and visiting us.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I know what you mean! I get pretty excited too when I sell something!

Hey, I realized I haven't given you the link to my blog. It's been a little bit since I posted but it's www.jennandevan.com/jenn.

:)

Congrats on the sales!

Katherine said...

I loved the doillies you sold. Hey, don't go selling those tea plates until I see them! Well, go ahead if somebody really wants them! Good job on your selling this week and great new stuff!

Adrienne said...

Can't wait to see the new due! Good luck on selling the new merchandise they are very pretty I am sure they will go quickly!

Erin said...

I totally want to see the aprons! I am love all things aprons :) Hope you love your hair, can't wait to see it!