HI Yall, well it has been a week since I have written and boy, has this been a long one. So much has happened. First, My poor mini cooper got sick, I mean the check engine light blared at me and it wouldn't go far. So we had it towed to Crevier BMW for it to get looked at. This was last Saturday, and they informed us that it has a faulty transmission and they need to replace, THE ENTIRE TRANSMISSION. I was like...."Oh, Crumb, you have got to be kidding me." I actually said that to the nice worker. I was very shocked because it is only a 2007 and it just hit 10,000 miles and we are the only owners. Well, se la vie, right? Anyways...I had been getting up very early (5:00 am) to take my dear husband to work and then drive back home so I could go to work. I wasn't going to do that for long, so I rented a car. Thanks you for having Car Rentals. I love them. So for most of the week I was driving a rental car that smelled of stale cigarettes, but I really appreciated having my own wheels. The mini was finally ready on Friday, and it is beautiful.

Friday was also a big field trip day. We went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. It was a lot of fun, the kids all were very excited and loved all the beautiful wild animals. I know my girls really loved seeing a real cheetah. The drive there went really well and the drive home was very nice. It was pretty hot, but it was really worth it to drive all the way out there. It really only took about 1 hour and 20 minutes. I encourage you to go and see all those beautiful animals God created...they are so neat.


No comments:
Post a Comment