
I think it is interesting that as I have grown into an adult (height doesn't constitute adult, age does) I have started to like certain things that I detested as a child. One of them being Tuna Sandwiches. I now really like tuna sandwiches. Mind you, I do make them with mayo, which is a big red flag that I would not like it, but after feeling brave and desperate, I made them for dinner and really enjoyed my tuna. I started to think of all the other things that I didn't like as a child that I like now....so if you are interested, here is a list of those such items (in no particular order):
1. Tuna Sandwiches
2. Ice Tea
3. Coffee
4. Strawberries ( I know..)
5. Baked Chicken
6. Chili
7. Nuts
8. Orange Chicken
I am sure there are more things, but that is all I can think of at this time. Here is another list of things I liked as a child, and cannot eat now.
1. Otter Pops
2. Pickle Juice
3. Cooked Broccoli (a few I can tolerate)
4. McDonald's (Never again...)
5. Spagettios
6. Watermelon (again, I will eat, but not my first choice)
7. Orange Soda (Bad Experience= Gag Reflex)
I hope this was interesting for you, if not, I am sorry you wasted your time. But I am interested in the things you liked as a child and can't eat now, or vise versa...enlighten me a little more!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
1 comment:
I am the same with Tuna Sandwiches, hated them as a kid and like them now. I also like green beans and asparagus now too...Yum! I loved oatmeal as a kid and can't stand it now...yuck. Love the picture too!
Post a Comment