Monday, May 5, 2008

Beautiful and Gorgeous Fabric


I just bought these gorgeous Heather Baily fabrics on Etsy. I just love the color combos and the bright vibrant patterns. I would love to do my whole house in these types of fabrics. Daniel would have a fit because there are flower patterns, and that was his thing, no flower patterns on furniture or bedding. I am working on a special project for mother's day for all of my girl friends that are mothers...you will just have to wait and see.


I wish I was a master seamstress because then I could just whip up a cute shirt and wear it all day long....a girl can dream right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We were wondering if we could add you guys to our link list when we put one up. Is it okay?

Katherine said...

I love those fabrics, too! Beeuutiful!

Katherine said...

Hey, thanks for my cute Mother/Daughter headbands! even though we don't have our little girl yet, i am sure she will love hers, too! you are so sweet and thoughtful! Have a good trip!