Friday, May 2, 2008

The funny things kids do part 3

That's it! I cannot contain myself any longer. I officially have the cutest class in the whole ENTIRE world. They are so funny and cute, it almost hurts.

I have this little boy who loves to take care of us in class. He is always thinking ahead about the things that he can do to make my day easier. I will say OK, please go to your seats and get your pencils out, he will then ask, do you want me to get the "math offices" (privacy things) and I would say, yes I was just going to ask you. He puts things away real quick before I have to ask anyone to do it...He is such an amazing little boy with such a servants heart already. He loves so much to help all his classmates and me. What a blessing to have such a helpful boy in my class. So cute!

Then I have this little girl who has the biggest brown eyes you could imagine and who loves to be cuddled. She comes to school every morning still half asleep. She has the hardest time waking up in the morning, so most mornings she is quiet and swollen eyed. Then she livens up, and oh boy does she get crazy. I always have to ask her to stop and calmed down, and she usually listens. She is also always trying to start stores at her house. Now, I am not just talking about a little pretend store with her stuffed animals and dolls. No, she actually sets up things outside of her house and tries to sell them. She told me she sold two hats to a neighbor for 5 dollars and something to her dad for a dollar. She has wanted to make a grocery store, an ice cream store, a real school (no one would come, so she stopped that)...she is a little entrepreneur. I just love her drive and when she fails, she moves on to something else. So funny!

Then I have this other little boy who is so funny in the things he does and says. He told us today, that he has a "good remembery (suppose to me memory). He also sometimes goes the whole day acting like he is in the army and salutes me, marches everywhere, stands straight, and says "yes, sir" to me. I quickly remind him that I am a mam and he says "but there are no mams in the army."

Can you just imagine the cute little kids I have in my class. Everyday is something funny and new and grand. We have the best time together and I am going to cherish every little minute that we have left. 6 1/2 weeks is all there is, and we are going to make the most out of it.

Thanks for reading about my beautiful class!

No comments: