Sunday, July 20, 2008

30 Days of Praise

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I have written and for that I am sorry. But, this is coming on my third week at my new job (TRCC) and I am loving it. Anyways....I am joining with some other bloggers in a thirty days of Praise. Each day (that I can remember) I will be posting something I want to praise God about. It can be anything I am grateful for, that I think is rather neat, or just worship the one true Lord. Today is the kick off day...If you would like to join, just start whenever you like...I chose to start on July 20th.

Today: Praise God for Church!
A place where other believers gather together to worship and learn about our Lord. Today, we had the VBS Potluck. It was a blast..organized chaos at it's finest. You should have seen the spread, this church knows how to celebrate. We had so much food, but equal to that, we had so many people. The people were awesome...so generous with their time and abilities to cook some very yummy food. Not only did the people provide most of the food, they also stayed and helped clean up. We washed dishes and tables, threw away trash and we even recycled!

People at this church know how to serve and love! Praise God for Church, a place where fellow followers of Jesus Christ can come together to serve, learn, and have some good, clean fun!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hey! I'm doing this too! On my personal blog, not the family one. It's Dianalovestowite.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
May it be a joyful experience for you!
Be sure to blog how the new job is going to!