Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cutest Dog Award



I am so sorry to say this, and I hope I do not offend anyone but, I really truly believe I have the cutest, scruffy dog in the world. I may be a little bias, if you will, however I am a pretty good judge of dog attractiveness. Olive and I venture to the dog park with my mother-in-law and sister two times a week, and Olive is by far the cutest scruffy dog there. Although there are some really amazing looking dogs in different categories, but scruffy is Olive's specialty. Here are some pictures to prove my point and show why she was awarded the "cutest dog award." Ok, fine, I was the judge and there were no other dogs in the running, but if there were she would blow them out of the water...I'll tell you that right now! You judge for yourself!