Here are some fun pictures from my 25th birthday! I had a great time with my family and many friends. I am very blessed to have girlfriends that love me enough to throw me a little get together. My favorite thing in the whole world is to be with a bunch of friends, playing games! My family took us out to a Quakes game the Friday before and we had a wonderful and exciting time as well! Love love love it!
Daniel and I going to my party!

My friends spoiled me and bought me my very own coach puse...isn't it beautiful?

These are my friends...we had a great time playing games and eating yummy food. P.S. All their significant others were in attendance expect for Brando, he was on his Bachlor party Hike!

Having a great time! 25 is the bomb!
5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! Love the Happy Birthday shirt!
Happy Birthday!! Cole and I were just talking about you, so I thought we would check in and see what you are up to. Hope you love your new job. We are going to miss you next year.
Karin & Cole
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a ton of fun!
Love the new blog look!
Looks like you enjoyed every minute of you're party! Happy Birthday!
Hey I learned everything I know about blogs from a cute, little first grade teacher I once worked with in case you were wondering.
Post a Comment