To celebrate a great summer, we went to some friends house to swim, bbq and laugh. It was a great time, and we just adore those hosts. I brought some cupcakes and thought I would share them with all of you, well through photo of course.
This past weekend, Daniel and I headed down to Carlsbad for a little R&R and a change of scenery. We had such a great time, we went to the outlets and shopped around, then drove up and down the coast, ate at Kings Fishhouse (one of my favorites), then we headed down to La Jolla to go to a comedy club called The Comedy Store...I was a little confused by the name too, because its not a store, just a comedy show place. It was open mike night, which was really interesting. We were going to stay the night, but decided to save some $$$ and spend the next day relaxing at our own home. So we drove home that night. It was so nice for Daniel to take some time out and relax with me for a day. I just love him.
1 comment:
Carlsbad is where we went over Labor Day - it is such a nice area! I just love it, too. Your cupcakes were amazing looking! I am going to make some just like them! I know that is being a copy cat, but they are just too pretty - what a great presentation to take to a party or get together! I bet they were a hit!
Post a Comment