Monday, November 10, 2008

BOWtique Weekend

Bow-tique, funny huh?

Anyways, this past weekend was super packed with work, church, and a boutique.

I DID MY FIRST BOUTIQUE!

I was sooo excited to finally do one and experience it. My mom can down from the high desert and helped me all day. She was so great, she helped me organize, make things look nice, and she even had the best idea of the day!!! Without her, I would have a lot less hair right about now. We had a great time talking...yes talking alot, because there wasn't much traffic at this craft fair. BUT...I did make some sales and I met a bunch of great people. There were some vender's who didn't see a thing, but not us, no, we had three sales....wooo hooo....hey I am pretty proud of myself.


Next weekend is another boutique, but this one is in Orange and is at a house. One of my students from last year's mom makes really nice jewelryhttp://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5680659 and she holds a holiday craft boutique out of her mom's house...and her mom, makes great yard art and other fun stuff.

If you want to stop by just leave me a comment and I can get you the address. No pressure to buy, just come, say hi, and browse...I would love to see you there!

Here are some pictures from my booth at the craft boutique.




Here is my cute little mother holding up a headband I made, why is she holding it, I have no idea...she just picked it up and held it for the picture.


This was my mom's BRIGHT idea. Punch holes in my business cards and stick bows on instead of using plan white card stock. I loved it and it looked better. Some of the bows were hard to see, but I preferred it to the white card stock! GREAT EYES MOM AND GREAT IDEA!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I am glad to hear that it was a good time and you made a couple sales.

Have a garage sale next weekend but I will try to make it by your boutique if I survive.

Erin said...

I love it, bow-tique!! So cute! Glad you made some sales! That looked like it was a lot of work to make all of those bows! I love the business card idea too!

Jules said...

Your booth looks so cute! Love the mirror/ bow holder and the business cards are brilliant. Hooray for your new adventure!