Good things from today, besides the scratchy, irritated throat.
1. Slept till 8:45, mmmm...
2. Spent a Whopping 10 minutes at the Post Office....thanks do-it-yourself shipping machine!
3. Splurged on cinnamon-calorie-filled-buns and OJ.
4. Watched the end of "The Family Stone" (cried as soon as it came on, Daniel laughed really loud)
5. Husband is doing the grocery shopping...one of the BEST things ever!!!
6. Gave a security blanket to a friend at church for her grandbaby!
7. IT'S CHRISTMAS IN 5 DAYS!!!!!
8. This picture!! I keep telling him "this picture will probably go on the blog, so pose nicely" This is what I get! Love Him!

2 comments:
Sorry you don't feel good! Hope you feel better soon!
Feel better soon! And I don't know about you, but it seems like a man going grocery shopping never works out how I want it to. When Brandon goes, even with a list in hand, the budget goes out the window and he comes home with everything except what was on the list...
Post a Comment