Friday, January 16, 2009

A Few Good Things

Here are a few of my favorite things...maybe not the best. These things perk me up and lift my spirits and help me to enjoy life.

1. The one thing that really gives me joy is the Lord. He sustains me and rejuvenates my soul.




2. Dr. Pepper...So bad for you, but sooooo yummy at the same time. Its a tug of war, battling cravings for this delicious indulgence...once a week I get to meet my friend.


3. "Comfy Pants" as we call them in our household...otherwise known as PJ's, jammies, Pajamas, or if you were weird like me as a child....Piano Jumpers....


4. Making things- I love to sew and do crafty things, it makes me feel relaxed and accomplished for some reason. ( My friend Aimee's baby, Hannah, isn't she a doll!)


5. Lazy Days- just lounging and relaxing and going with the flow of the day (usually involves, football lately)

6. My Baby- Olive...oh she makes us laugh and laugh. She is so funny and does the cutest things sometimes...





7. Of course, last but not least, My HUB-BUB-BUB...He is great! He works so hard and is so much more than I can describe. He is just so darn adorable, I hope all of our children look exactly like him...He is so handsome!




No comments: