Monday, January 19, 2009

Go Red Wings

I was chosen



Yes, my husband chose little 'ol me.



For what you ask? To accompany him to the Red Wings/Ducks game. Probably one of his favorite gifts this past Christmas came from my Aunt Nancy.




2 tickets to see the Red Wings and Ducks.



He is a big Red Wings fan because his Mimi (Grandma) is from Detroit. He has loved them all his life.






Being the loyal and loving wife that I am, I too have jumped on the Red Wing bandwagon.







I really enjoy watching sports with my husband and going to hockey games, whether it's Daniel's Hockey game or a NHL game.



I will admit, I like sports!!! We watch football every weekend and usually some hockey games as well. I enjoy spending that time with him, and he enjoys how much I get involved in the game.







Oh, and I often yell and whoop and throw my arms in the air, do a little dance....I like to make noise. He gets a kick out of it!







My little confession of the day, I like sports and I like to watch them on TV or in person.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hockey games are so much fun to go to! You crack me up with how you love sports :)

Diana said...

I really think this little sports enthusiasm dance calls for a video post. Your people want to see.

darbyc said...

It's a Valenzuela thing. We all love our sports.(with the exception of our bro) Papa Pete was the ultimate sports guy. We were going to football and basketball games before we could walk. A weekend without football is BORING! Thank goodness it is Hockey and Basketball season.