That itch I mentioned before has been slightly scratched, just a tad.
I made these flower broaches the other night and I think the first time around, they turned out alright.
I made these flower broaches the other night and I think the first time around, they turned out alright.

I got the idea from Joy’s Hope, who got the idea from here.
I made a large one, which didn’t go over too well, and then I made a small one.
This was fairly easy and I learned how to scrunch fabric, very interesting concept. I feel like I can now at scrunching to more things (I don’t know if scrunching is the correct word, but it makes sense to me).
I have also been crocheting every chance I get.

I made two cowls of my very own, a small one and a medium one (I am in the middle of making a large pink one at the moment). I added some big vintage buttons, which gives it a unique twist. I think I might try to sell these on my etsy site, OliveBlue.
Yes that is me in that dumb picture above. I wanted to show you how it looks on people, but no one was home at the time, so that's what you get. A dumb picture!
I do want to make more of those big flowers thought, they are fun!!!
2 comments:
I completely love your creativity! I wish I had your craftiness.
I love the broaches! So cute!
Post a Comment