Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello, Mr. Mailbox

I had a crummy day last week…just blah.

I don’t know why or what it was, but I really needed a pick me up….

And wouldn’t you know that a little pick-me-up-and-make-me-happy was in the mail.

Addressed to ME!!

Yes, I was so excited for this little surprise and all-around goodness.

I love Starbucks, but have to control myself!

Daniel and I only go there if we have a gift card, or if we have money…and when we don’t have either…no bueno Starbuckso.

But this little gem is even better…it’s a surprise gift card with how much on it?? Who knows…

It’s probably 5.00, but still that’s a drink and a half…and if we scrounge enough change together, I could get Daniel the other half of his drink!! Yippee! Remember, the card was addressed to me, and not to current resident, but it actually had my full name on it, so of course I get the full drink right? Yes, of course.

I pray that a lovely surprise will find you in your day, whether it is in the mail, on the street, at your work or at home…that you are blessed!! If you wanted to be real creative, surprise someone you know. A person you know, who really needs it. I can think of someone right now and I will take my own advice and do it!

Be Blessed World, Be Blessed!!!

No comments: