An itch to craft.
If I craft, that means, I have to take my sewing machine out and put it on the dining room table. Find my scissors, measuring tape, cutting board, rotary cutter, and anything else I need for the project.
Once I get it all out, I really don't want to put it away. I want to leave it out so I can come to the machine, use it when I get this itch, and leave again.
Doenst work when your craft table is your dinning table.
I have been searching HIGH and LOW for a free desk off of craigs list. I have a little craft corner off of our living room, but there is no furniture. It's all my craft items stacked, set, rolled, scrunched on the floor.
I am unorganized naturally.
I have had no luck on craigs list for a free desk, but I am still hopeful. It may be because I want a desk with drawers, no hutch, and at least 6 feet wide, the deeper the better. Maybe I'm too picky.
Here are a few crafts that I would love to try...hopefully soon I will pull the 'ol machine out and get to it~
1 comment:
You made me tired just reading your post - now I remember why I'm not crafy. Though the "flower" reminded me of how I make bows for Christmas, but it's probably a long stretch to really being actually close.
Post a Comment