
Alright, so I was tagged with this fun little number. I just had to post 27 random things about me. I dare you to do it, (1) I would love to read more about YOU, (2) it's fun!
1. My birthday is 8-3-83.
2. There was a period of time, when I was little, that I only ate salad.
3. I am older than Daniel by 1 year 2 months and 5 days.
4. I use to fall asleep to the sound of water running through the pipes in the wall next to my bed.
5. Smells really affect me and my stomach.
6. My family called me Kiki when I was little.
7. I am a snob about certain things, such as hotels, fast food, towns, etc.
8. I really really dislike going to the grocery store, its annoying! Thankfully, the Lord gave me a husband that doesn’t mind going for us at all! He does it in record time as well. Now, he doesn’t always get what’s on the list, but as long as I don’t have to go, I will make due.
9. I love feet, especially pretty feet and I usually notice people’s feet if they’re wearing sandals.
10. I became a Christian on September 5, 2003, when I was 19 years old.
11. I am messy, but not dirty, a big difference. Ditto for Daniel, what a great pair!
12. Organizing does not come naturally to me. To think of a way to organize a closet or a drawer, takes a lot of brain power on my part.
13. I always drive the car because I get carsick, even driving around town, but I hate to drive.
14. When I was little I had a fear of throwing up and was neurotic (thanks Pete) about it. I wouldn’t wear certain clothes if I remembered throwing up in them, I counted how many times I threw up when I got sick, I thought being away from my mom would make me throw up, I would pray and bargain with God that he wouldn’t let me throw up till a certain date. A little crazy, for sure. I got over it for the most part but even now, if someone says their stomach hurts I was ask “Do you feel like you’re going to throw up?” Ask my husband, he HATES it!
15. I want to travel to different countries, but I am very scared of traveling.
16. I love spicy food, the spicier the better. Taco Bell’s Fire sauce is the best. I will secretly go to taco bell, order nachos, and then take a handful of fire sauce to use at home.
17. I would get my hair done every 4-6 weeks on the dot if we could afford it…I love going to get my hair done. I think I am going on 6 months since I have had an appointment…Blast economy.
18. I hate going to the bathroom, it is such a hassle and waste of time, so I hold it until I absolutely cannot hold it any longer, usually till I have to run or find somewhere to go fast. (cough, cough, Jessica and Kate I know what you’re thinking and it better stay in your head)
19. I secretly want to be a killer hip hop dancer and modern choreographer, but I have no experience whatsoever! ( Sara, my signature move is always up for grabs)
20. When I go up any flight of stairs, I usually count the steps as I go.
21. I almost lit our house on fire recently. I tried to blow the huge flame out with a mouth full of tooth paste and got the tooth past everywhere, while screaming for Daniel. Don’t worry it was just a paper towel that caught on fire….no biggie!!
22. I get claustrophobic in a large mass of people, because everyone is taller than me and I can’t see anything but strangers backs, i.e. USC football game.
23. My husband graduated as Suma Cum Laude with Honors at Cal State Fullerton, me….I graduated in four years with my bachelors of Science, not as good, but still a little good, right?
24. I am a frugal shopper and love to bargain hunt.
25. My mom and dad have been together since they were 15 and 16 years old and are still together and happy now!
26. The first time I went on an airplane was when I was 16, by myself to San Francisco.
27. I secretly want to wear heels every day and dress super fashionable, but I don’t have enough courage to pull it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment