Here are the rules:
1. Go to the fourth folder of your pictures
2. Upload the fourth picture.
3. Tell the world about it.
4. Tag four more friends!!
Here is my fourth picture in the fourth picture folder!

Boring!!! A little ceramic girl and her dog, how random you might think, but not for this computer's picture folders. This is actually a vintage piece that is in my online vintage/craft store, OliveBlue. I started this store a year ago this month and have had some success. I love finding vintage items to post and sell on etsy. If you don't know what etsy is, man are you missing out...It's fabulous. It's all homemade or vintage items for sale. I just love how crafty and talented people are in the world, it's inspiring! Check it out sometime, you might even find something funky you like!
I started this store for fun and in hopes of a future small, part-time job while I am a MOM! NO, I am not a MOM yet, but I do have faith that not long from now, that dream and prayer will come true. Who knows how soon, soon is.
Ok, so I am tagging:
1. Aimee
2. Kate
3. Katie
4. Katherine
Have fun ladies, and I can't wait to see your pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment