
See this little guy?
Isn’t she a cute one?
She came to me from all the way in New Haven, Connecticut. Mark Twain’s house to be precise. I love this little buggy.
Guess who gave her to me….
My wonderful husband, Daniel. He went on a great trip with his friend Kevin to Connecticut and brought me back this little gem. At first, I was thinking….what am I going to do with this little thing? Daniel informed me, that it is meant to sit on my desk at work. Perfect!! I love the little reminder of my husband at my desk. This little ladybug makes me smile and think about how Daniel was thinking of me on his trip. I think it’s really special to be thought of by my hubby.
Now she sits on my desk in front of my computer screen, watching me and reminding me all day…I love the little pleasures in life.
Isn’t she a cute one?
She came to me from all the way in New Haven, Connecticut. Mark Twain’s house to be precise. I love this little buggy.
Guess who gave her to me….
My wonderful husband, Daniel. He went on a great trip with his friend Kevin to Connecticut and brought me back this little gem. At first, I was thinking….what am I going to do with this little thing? Daniel informed me, that it is meant to sit on my desk at work. Perfect!! I love the little reminder of my husband at my desk. This little ladybug makes me smile and think about how Daniel was thinking of me on his trip. I think it’s really special to be thought of by my hubby.
Now she sits on my desk in front of my computer screen, watching me and reminding me all day…I love the little pleasures in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment