Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Days are Running into Each Other

A whole week, really, since I blogged last

It has also been a very crazy week.

If its not one thing then it’s the other and if we don’t have to be there, then we have to be here.

It’s just crazy.

Thankfully, last night was the first night we were able to just be together. Daniel called and said “Hey, I want to take you out tonight, do you want to watch a movie or go to dinner?”
I said “Go to dinner tonight and go to a movie tomorrow night.”
He laughed and said, so we have to go on two dates?
I said “Of course, we don’t have any kids yet, so let’s take advantage of the free nights and go out together.”

So we went to dinner and then rented a movie, Nights of Rodanthe. It was alright, but really sad for a chick flick. We put the movie on at 8:20, Daniel was sleeping on the couch by 8:21 and I watched the whole thing. Once it was over, I got ready for bed and Daniel went back to work at 10:45 PM, that’s right PM, people. This has been his schedule for a while now. And even though it gets trying and long, we are so blessed that he has a job he loves so much. He works with the best people!! I will bite my tongue and put on my supportive smile as he leaves for a quiet night at work after I go to bed.

I caught myself a good guy!

No comments: