...is a great choice for a nursing cover or Hooter Hider. I think that name is so funny, Hooter Hider, how weird. What about Boobie Burrow or Feeding Shade or ....OK, I'll stop.
I got an order!!!
For a custom nursing cover!!
(my beautiful model Sara)
How is worked was that, the nice lady purchased my nursing cover with out paying. Then I directed her to a couple etsy fabric shops for her to pick out a fabric that is $7.50 or less. I ordered the fabric, made a cover, sent her pictures for her approval, and then she pays. Viola...so easy and the customer gets to choose exactly what they want. If she turns out to not like it, not a big deal, she wont need to pay.

I can secretly use it to give to someone else...babies are popping out everywhere these days.

(Im not good at taking pictures of myself while not looking and trying NOT to get my head in the picture, this was the best one)
I think this fabric is really rich and beautiful. I like making these things, they are pretty fun. This time I included a fun little terry cloth wiper on the inside of the cover. For the drips and messes. Easy clean up!!!

Do you know anyone having a baby? If so, maybe, perhaps, they might want a custom nursing cover. If you decide to get one from me, convo me on etsy telling me you read my blog and I wont charge you shipping and handling. If I know you personally, I will give you a discount.
Just want to spread the love of my Boobie Burrows... ;)
1 comment:
I like the terry cloth wiper on the corner! Just a suggestion, but you could also make the wiper, a pocket to hold breast pads while nursing. I have those on mine and it is so handy because otherwise I lose them or they are falling on the floor...
Post a Comment