Last night was one such time.
I got a package from my dear oldest friend in the world, Tiffany!!

We go way back, like frizzy curly bangs back...(me of course)
She now lives in Hawaii with her husband and little baby girl.
Anyways, she send me a SURPRISE package!! SO sweet and SO fun.

I had posted on Facebook how I love Kona Coffee and was drinking my last cup one morning, so she decided to send me some....not just coffee...but some of her favorite goodies from the islands!
Included was Kona Coffee, Vanilla Macadamia Nut coffee, pineapple hard candies, banana chips, pineapple salsa, and Milk chocolate toffee Macadamia nuts. I couldn't believe it.
I am going to do this, I am going to send someone a surprise package. I can't tell you how much i loved it, and how it made me feel sooooo special. I want to do the same for someone else.
IT was soooo nice of her!!!
2 comments:
That is so fun! i love sending people surprise gifts!!
That is so sweet and what an awesome surprise is right! That is a great idea, I may give it a try sometime.
Post a Comment