Sunday, August 30, 2009

Closing Day

Well, all the participants are in, and the exchange has gone under way. If you joined the exchange check your inbox! You should have received your exchange partner. My partner is Amy in Utah!! Well, Amy, I will be pulling your box of my favorite things together this week, and sending it right to your doorstep. I hope you like the items and find them as joyful as I do.

For all of you sending and receiving, please send me pictures of your items, so I can share them with the blog world. Our fun needs to be shared!! Thank you to all those who are participating and to my dear friend Aimee for supporting and encouraging this idea. Aimee is the super talented Mama behind The Mommy Trade. Check her out, and leave her some comment love!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What if we didn't receive an exchange partner? :(

Nicole M said...

uh-oh, i checked my email, and didn't see one from you. Did you email me? I apologize, i don't want to leave anyone out. Can you resend me your email please?