Sunday, September 27, 2009

FREE downloadable craft projects


Aimee over at The Mommy Trade has really outdone herself. She found an awesome website that gives you pages and pages of free instructions for all different types of crafts. Go to her website to check out all the downloadable books. Here are a few of my favorites. But, don't just stop at these, there are plenty more where this came from.






Check them out. You won't be disappointed.


How is everyone doing on sending their package? I will be shipping mine out tomorrow, since its my days off. Remember, Sept. 30th is the deadline to ship your item. Get it out, your partner will thank you greatly. I know I was THRILLED to receive my package!! So much fun to learn about someone in Utah. Also, i have received some great pictures, those will come on the website soon to share with everyone.

No comments: